Congratulations! You’re one step closer to accessing water in style and with ease. Keep these simple tips in mind when using your House Hydrant for a smooth, satisfying experience.
- Start with your wrist turned a little counter-clockwise before engaging. Imagine you are about to wring a towel.
- Insert the connector perfectly straight to prevent sprays. Make sure all 3 grooves catch when you start twisting.
- When you disconnect, the House Hydrant will self-drain. This is normal (and necessary to prevent freezing).
- The connector has an internal one-way valve, so you can bring garden hoses inside without it dripping. (Drain if left outside.)
- Releasing built-up water pressure solves many issues. If you have a nozzle attached to your garden hose, try opening it while you connect or disconnect.
View our short demo video:
Questions about your upcoming project?
Get in touch with one of our friendly and knowledgable product experts.
Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm PST